Resources and Groups has emerged to become a force to reckon within the event industry thus understanding the importance of each and every area that needs to be addressed in-order to organize a successful event Venue Management being one of the most important aspects of any event.
Here are a few essential pointers that are a prerequisite for Resources and Groups while we scout for venues:
• Venue Accessibility: Easy accessibility from airports, metro stations, and other conveyance options which makes it easy for attendees to reach the venue with ease.
• Attendee Comfort: Providing attendees with new experiences. Proper seating arrangements for the attendees to set themselves and at the venue and make them comfortable thus making the attendees experience more satisfying and pleasing.
• Venue Budgeting: Factors we keep in mind while choosing the venue as per the budget are the discounts offered on the venues, payment terms, etc. The budget is kept as a priority which helps us shortlist the options of venues that fall into the desired category which eases the decision-making process of selecting the right venue.
• Basic Facilities: Primary necessities of the attendees that need to be taken care of at the venue like parking spaces, transportation availability, space management according to the approximate number of attendees, availability of WIFI, facilities for disabled attendees.
• Food and Beverages: Food and Beverages keep cool and calm of the attendees and acts as an initiator for engagement hence the selection of appetizers and the main course is selected by us with utmost efficiency. Refreshments like tea/coffee breaks are also a great time to network for the attendees. Some attendees might have allergies or special food requirements which is always taken into consideration.
• Venue Security: Resources and Groups gives a lot of importance to venue security which ensures a smooth flow of the events flow ensuring gate crashers are kept at bay. Health and safety rules are followed as per the rules and regulations of the venue.
Mohit Solanki is a writer and editor who joined Resources Groups in December 2019. Previously, he has held positions in many Advertising Companies, and could be found writing around the internet about events, business solutions, and consultancy.