Company profile is an organization’s market strategy that gives a diagram of the company or brand to it’s potential clients creating credibility.
It ideally accompanies the following information:
1. Directors or founders and the key individuals representing the organization.
2. The registered or official name of the company mentioning the location, the phone number, and the email address.
3. The quarterly and yearly exercises carried out by the company or brand.
4. The company’s general procedure, including it’s objective and statement of purpose.
5. The structure of the company or brand.
6. If there is a board, mentioning individuals or representatives serving the governing body.
7. The employee count along with their expertise.
8. The essential monetary information identified with the organization, including its yearly income, benefits, and significant resources
9. Place of work or where the operations are held from.
10. The unique selling proposition, defining the differentiation from other companies.
11. The manner by which the organization educates investors about its money related picture.
12. The accomplishments that the organization has made as of late.
13. The short and long term objectives of the organization.
14. Products or services offered by the brand or company.